Please send resumes and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for a part-time/full-time physical therapist (24-30 hours per week or more) to join our growing team. At Core Concepts, our work environment is friendly and collaborative with an emphasis on patient success. We are a small business allowing you the opportunity to be an important part of the team. All of our team members are encouraged to contribute ideas that will help make our company a better place for the patients and our team. When you join Core Concepts, you will become an integral part of a dynamic, growing team with an emphasis on wellness and getting results for our patents.
- Graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Hold a current Maryland state Physical Therapy license.
- Hold a current CPR certification
- Outpatient orthopedic experience preferable
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Experience preferred, but not necessary. New graduates
welcome to apply. Mentorship available.
We are seeking a certified Pilates instructor to teach mat and/or Reformer classes at our growing studio. Opportunity to take over already thriving classes and start up some of your own!
Part-time Rehab Technician
Hiring a part-time rehab technician to assist with physical therapy patients. Looking for hours on Monday-Thursday.